There is always hope.
Uganda's Leading Private Mental, Neurological and Addiction Treatment Centers
- Psychiatric Admissions of short to long-term stay. The duration of which is advised by the Psychiatrist in consultation with the patient and their families.
- Medically assisted Detox. This ranges between 14-30 days, depending on individual factors.
- Addiction rehabilitation program: The program adopted and employed at Safe Places Uganda ranges from a minimum period of 90 days to a maximum period of 180 days. Periodic assessment is done to inform progress.
- Relapse Prevention Program: Designed for persons that have recently been into mid to long-term residential treatment that would like to curb the spiral of a relapse.
- Consultations (Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Therapist, social workers etc.)
- Assessments(Mental, Neuro and Psychological)
- Counselling(Individual, couple, group, schools)
- Therapy (Diverse and patient-centred)
- Drug/Substance screening to check for presence and type.
- Family support programs. (Family therapy and Psycho-education)
- Aftercare services. For patients who have previously been in an in-patient program
- Employee Assistance programs: These are customised workplace interventions.
- Community and schools mental Health
Our Healthcare Services
Why Choose Us
WE ARE ON YOUR TEAM
We are the difference
Believing In Second Chances
QUALITY. It's in our DNA
We Don't Settle For Good - We Chase Excellence.
Our Experienced Staff
Our staff come with a wealth of experience in their respective domains. Each of them with years of
clinical experience having worked at hospitals, corporates or as entrepreneurs.
Make An Appointment
We Are Here For You
Frequently Asked Questions
Here's a couple of sharable Nuggets for your socials 🙂
Our Latest News
New premises of Safe Places Uganda at Bujuko-Mityana Road, 19km from Kampala City Centre. Mental health is defined as a “state of well-being in which